Tokyo Century Leasing (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. is a Singapore-based financing company.
We are looking for energetic and inspiring individuals to join our team. Those interested can apply from below.
Credit Risk Manager
- Perform analysis and reviewing of customers to determine creditworthiness.
- Manage portfolio risk with emphasis on monitoring credit portfolio performance.
- Monitor, review and actively manage existing transactions in the portfolio.
- Ensure compliance with all internal policies and guidelines during the approval stage and through portfolio monitoring of the deals.
- Monitor credit compliance and maintain credit risk record files.
- Assist sales team to structure transactions.
- Conduct customer visits as required.
- Working closely with all departments to implement workflows and systems in accordance with business strategies & policies relating to credit risk management.
- Take on additional projects as and when required.
- Degree in Business/ Finance/ Accountancy with at least 5 – 7 years of relevant experience.
- Highly motivated, self-starter and able to work independently and under pressure.
- Good understanding of the economy and business environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills.
- 9am - 530pm