Getting the keys
to your dream car
couldn’t be easier!
Welcome to our Car Leasing Experience
Tokyo Century Leasing (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.Check out our various models!-Aims to provide a customized and economical car leasing package to meet your long term need. We are able to provide you with the widest range of vehicles of your preference. Do not let the brand limit your options!
Are you experiencing problems
with your car purchase?
Overlooked road tax, summons and insurance?
Hefty down payment required for the car purchase?
Unexpected maintenance costs?
Down-time during routine car servicing or repair
(e.g. long waiting time, no relief car)?
trouble disposing of a car?
Accelerate your journeyCar Leasing Key Features with Tokyo Century's car leasing package
Enjoy attractive Car Leasing packages that offer peace of mind against rate fluctuations.
TRANSPARENT COMPREHENSIVE CAR LEASING PACKAGE (NO HIDDEN FEES)
Regular Inspection every 6 months or 10,000km.Pick up & return at your location.
24/7 support for car breakdowns or accidents, with on-site recovery for tires, batteries, and more.
Accident reportingclaims and repairs
Dedicated team for handling accident cases.
Replacement car will be provided during servicing or repairs.
Peace of mind of comprehensive insurance coverage.
Entry to Malaysia
No restrictions for travelling to Malaysia.
Wide Range of Models
Drive a brand new car every 2-3 years!
An account manager will be assigned to ensure a seamless and tailored service all throughout.
Unlocking the Advantages ofCar Leasing
Easy Financial Planning
Zero Down Payment
Zero down payment required to hit the road with your new car.
Monthly Fixed Cost
Enjoy the convenience of fixed monthly costswith our car leasing package, making financial planning easier for you.
Outsource the troublesomeadministrative work
We handle all the administrative work, allowingyou to free up your valuable time.
Road Tax & Insurance renewal
Lease a car, free your mind.
Accident happened? Vehicle breakdown?Don’t worry, we have…
24/07 Roadside assistance support
Fresh Wheels,Always on the Go: Lease for a Brand New Car?
Drive a new car for every 2 to 3 years!
Wide range of car models
Lease VS Purchase
|Monthly Fixed Payment
|High Variable cost from COE
|30% - 40% down payment
|Risk on depreciation and disposal of vehicle
|Annual Road Tax
|Wear & Tear Coverage
|24/7 Roadside Assistance
How to Lease a Car?
Leasing package to be tailored according to your needs and preferences.
For you to have a better understanding of the leasing package inclusions.
Time to take a spin! Schedule a test drive at your convenience.
Letter of Offerand Deposit
To officially confirm the lease, a signed offer letter and payment of the refundable deposit is required.
Please sign and seal the lease agreement (Hire Agreement).
We will conduct a car inspection before delivery.
Fine Food Company
It is good to set a flexible lease period according to the length of stay for our expatriates.It is very convenient that the maintenance fee is all inclusive and we do not have to worry about the car maintenance timing and workshop arrangement.
Machinery industry company
The person in charge visited us regularly, and the maintenance is well done.I feel good about it. We look forward to your continued support.
Japan Financial Company
There’s a day that the car engine suddenly did not start in the parking lot in golf club.I’m very grateful to you for rushing immediately to resolve the problem even though it was a night. The 24-hour desk is very encouraging.
Adhesive manufacturing Company
I am pleased to be guided and supported by you and your team of professional. They are absolutely reliable and helpful as always. Thank you and please have a pleasant day ahead.
I am not sure if you heard but the battery completely died on Saturday But your hotline was super efficient and it was replaced within a couple of hours. Thanks!
Marine Supply Company
Thank you very much once again for your prompt arrangement. By the way, please feedback your service department is very good. He is not only efficient but very friendly too. Smiling all the time. I think he came to repair my car’s tyre the last time too.
Lease It EasyYour Guide to Car Leasing
The Conversion of Driving License in Singapore
20 Nov 2023
Driving Towards a Greener Future: Electric Vehicles (EV) in Singapore
20 Nov 2023
Electronic Road Pricing (ERP): Singapore’s Solution to Traffic Congestion
20 Nov 2023
Most Asked Questions
- With over 40 years of industries presence in Singapore, we have strengthened our expertise in the industry. You can also be assured to receive only the best customer experience that the industry has to offer.
- Our service includes:
- Comprehensive Insurance, Routine Servicing and Maintenance, Road Tax, 24/7 Roadside Assistance, dedicated team to handle your account
Both Individual and Corporate customer are welcome!
Stay Car Leasing with us to enjoy your hassle free experience!
- 24/7 Roadside assistance
- Replacement car
- Routine servicing
- Road Tax & Insurance renewal covered
- Wide range of car model
- Any Brand new car are welcome to inquiry
- The minimum lease period for a brand new vehicle is 24 months. Meanwhile, we also can provide a minimum of 12 months lease for vehicles that are currently on our fleet.
- The lessee or its assigned / authorized driver should be at least 27 years of age with at least 2 years driving experience and hold a valid Singapore or International Driving License / Permit with the appropriate vehicle classes.
- We won’t limit your driving in terms of the mileage. Your leased car can also be driven to Malaysia,
- Moreover, with our 24/7 roadside assistance, we also have a close network of workshop partners in Malaysia who can support in any unforeseen car issues or break-down.
- Vehicle servicing every 6 months or every 10,000km, with replacement car provided
- We replace wear and tear parts such as tires, battery, and wipers, and address any safety concerns by repairing vehicle spare parts as advised by our trusted authorized workshop.
Find more frequently asked questions.
Get In Touch
Check FAQ or talk to a specialist